At our 9901 Wellness Center, our providers work collaboratively with patients, families, and others toward patient centered goals. The health center’s practice is built on providing a supportive relationship that provides primary and preventative health care services.
Our Services Include:
- Follow up visits, physical examinations.
- Pre-operative examinations.
- Post-hospitalization follow-up walk-in visits.
- Blood pressure checks.
- Blood sugar checks.
- PPD testing.
- Age appropriate disease prevention screening.
- Chronic care case management and specialty care referrals
- EKG’s, Holter monitoring, and pulse oximetry.
- Patient education.
- Health education referrals.
- Disease prevention program referrals for Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Hyperlipidemia and Smoking Cessation.