- Distribute patient orientation materials to patients.
- Determine eligibility and ability to pay.
- Receives and routes patients problems, complaints and grievances related to the delivery of health care.
- Verifies, edits and enters information using eClinical works software for the registration procedure.
- Prepares reports as directed by the supervisor; assist in sorting, filing, batching, retrieving, logging and mailing documents related to department work.
- Assist in outreach programs when financial screening or registration is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years (3-5) participating in the resolution of patient related problems, consumer grievances, patient eligibility through various programs.
- Must be familiar with the eClinical Work software system, eCW registration procedures and documentation of HMO eligibility.
- Must be knowledgeable with federal guidelines governing HMO’s including Title XXIII, Health facilities and referral agencies.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write in both English and Spanish.