- Acts as liaison between the VP of Administrative Operations and internal and external publics in the resolution of problem and/or coordination of programmatic activities.
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data relative to designated issues/projects of the department. Basic structural knowledge and analysis required for designated project.
- Under general direction, writes and composes correspondence, resolutions/salutations and other designated reports, including the ability to create charts, graphs and other representation enhancements.
- Coordinates logistics for external activities and events, including preparation of promotional materials for external agencies (i.e., audits, workshops, forums, receptions, and site visits). Responsible for preparing event materials and packages, including recording and maintain written documentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) with emphasis in Public Administration, Public Health, Public Relations or a related field.
- Five years in administrative capacity in health care of general and administrative management.
- May be expected to assume responsibility for projects, initiatives or research outside of daily duties