Our Crenshaw Community Health Center location is a convenient alternative for people who live closer to Ladera Heights, Baldwin Hills, Leimert Park, and View-Park Windsor Hills. It provides excellent primary care for adult and pediatric patients. Our caring team members enjoy building relationships with our patients, who are of all ages and come from a variety of backgrounds. In addition, our patient and family-centered atmosphere make patients feel at home.
A couple of tips for finding us: We are located on the fourth floor of the Crenshaw Medical Arts Building on Santa Rosalia Drive. Parking is available in the adjacent parking lot. Once you arrive, come in through the main entrance and follow the signs to the elevator in the front lobby, and take it up to the fourth floor.
Our Services Include:
- Follow up visits, physical examinations
- Pre-operative examinations
- Post-hospitalization follow-up walk-in visits
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood sugar checks
- PPD testing
- Age appropriate disease prevention screening
- Chronic care case management and specialty care referrals
- EKG’s, Holter monitoring, and pulse oximetry
- Patient education
- Health education referrals
- Disease prevention program referrals for Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Hyperlipidemia, and Smoking Cessation
Address: 3756 Santa Rosalia Drive, Suite 400 Los Angeles, CA 90008
Phone Number: (323) 568-5460
Fax Number: (323) 290-3439
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.