The Adult Medicine Department provides primary and preventative health care services to adults ages 17 and over. The hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The staff include physicians, mid level providers, registered nurse, licensed vocational nurses, clinical nurse assistants, and other enabling members.
Our Services Include:
- Follow up visits, physical examinations.
- Pre-operative examinations.
- Post hospitalization follow-up walk in visits.
- Blood pressure checks.
- Blood sugar checks.
- PPD testing.
- Age appropriate disease prevention screening.
- Chronic care case management and specialty care referrals
- EKG’s, holter monitoring, and pulse oximetry.
- Patient education.
- Health education referrals.
- Disease prevention program referrals for Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Hyperlipidemia and Smoking Cessation.