Jefferson Crenshaw Health Center provides dental and primary and preventative health care services to adults ages 17 and over.
The staff include physicians, mid level providers, registered nurse, licensed vocational nurses, clinical nurse assistants, and other enabling members.
Our Medical Services Include:
- Follow up visits, physical examinations.
- Pre-operative examinations.
- Post hospitalization follow-up walk in visits.
- Blood pressure checks.
- Blood sugar checks.
- PPD testing.
- Age appropriate disease prevention screening.
- Chronic care case management and specialty care referrals
- EKG’s, holter monitoring, and pulse oximetry.
- Patient education.
- Health education referrals.
- Disease prevention program referrals for Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Hyperlipidemia and Smoking Cessation.
Our Dental Services Include:
- Oral Health Diagnosis
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Oral Surgery
- Endodontics and Prosthodontics
- Full In
- House Prosthetic Appliance Building
- Phone number: 323-505-3501
Call Center : 323-564-4331
- Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Address: 3051 West Jefferson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90018