- Maintain the Board of Directors calendar, managing time for maximum productivity and efficiency. Schedule and coordinate onsite and offsite meetings with internal and external parties.
- Recording minutes, preparing Board reports and packages, organizing and executing follow-up actions, as necessary.
- Serve on or staff committees as requested; manage electronic and hard-copy record keeping systems, perform and/or delegates clerical duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Public Administration or (4) years equivalent work experience.
- Four years of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Must have the ability to learn new software applications, to improve the productivity of the Executive Assistant.
- Four years of professional Executive Administrative Assistant experience that includes managing a calendar for an executive-level position.