- Provides enrollment, certification, education and/or Case Management for family planning services and programs to female and male teenagers as well as adults.
- Provides comprehensive counseling regarding family planning, sexually transmitted diseases, healthy relationships, human trafficking, domestic violence, immunizations and other relevant topics.
- Submits weekly and/or monthly statistical data to Wellness Center Manager using a pre-determined reporting system.
- Participates in training with Peer Health Advocates. Leads services, group education, classroom presentations and school-wide assemblies with Peer Health Advocates.
- Provides outreach and promotes Wellness Center health services at local schools, churches, and other community organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience as a Case Manager or Health Care Coordinator in a social service or community health agency with experience in family planning.
- Ability to train and receive certifications from the California Family Health Council in the areas of: Family Planning, Pregnancy, and Abortion and Sterilization Counseling.
SEIU 721 Position (Union)