- Assist with the responsibility of overall direction of the site; including, appointment scheduling, enrollments, certification and nutrition screening.
- The position will assist with counseling, prescription issuance, verifying of certifications, disqualifications and authorization of WIC checks for participants on the program via the ISIS computer system.
- Ensures that the daily “Void Report” is printed and forwarded to the appropriate staff to reconcile the report and void the check(s).
- Assist with overseeing staff contacts of missed appointments by phone or mail and mails WIC checks according to policy.
- Responsible for handling, documenting and alerting assigned site supervisors of any incidents or problems with employees, participants or the facility as it occurs.
- Supervises, coaches, mentors and counsels employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience as a WIC certified Nutrition Assistant or three (3) years administrative managerial experience. Two (2) years of college Associate Degree desired.
- Must have computer skills; including, Microsoft Office, Excel etc.