- Provide administrative support to the CFO and VP of Finance, including maintaining calendars and appointments schedules.
- Responsible for the maintenance of financial records, including correspondence, bank statements, check registers, logs, contracts and various reports.
- Provide backup support to Accounts Payable and performs AP functions as needed.
- Prepares and assists in the preparation of monthly Board and other monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Plans departmental and other committee meetings and takes detailed minutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from an accredited college or university preferred. Willing to accept two years college credit with five (5) years or more as an Executive Secretary in the healthcare industry or field with a focus on finance/accounting.
- Three (3) years of administrative experience in a finance/accounting environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel in particular).