- Provide an integrated and coordinated system of care within the Primary Care Clinics that will identify and treat patients for mental health, substance abuse and other high risk behaviors.
- Responsible for assisting in developing protocols and implementing them within the WHCC Primary Health Clinics.
- Develop protocols for delivery and trainings for Primary Care physicians and other medical staff, including interns.
- Perform mental status examinations, therapy and preventative health measures.
- Discuss cases with Physician and other health professionals to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Administer and recommend individual therapy or other forms of treatment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Master’s degree in mental health or related field from an accredited university.
- Current license as a licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Minimum of three years clinical experience.
- Spanish speaking highly desired.