Watts Healthcare Corporation takes pride in the dedication and contributions made by its workforce towards the preservation of health and the protection of life for all residents of the community and throughout Los Angeles’ neighboring counties. We offer tuition assistance, pension/retirement and a rich benefit package for our full-time employees.
- Provide an integrated and coordinated system of care within the Primary Care Clinics that will identify and treat patients for mental health, substance abuse and other high risk behaviors.
- Responsible for assisting in developing protocols and implementing them within the WHCC Primary Health Clinics.
- Develop protocols for delivery and trainings for Primary Care physicians and other medical staff, including interns.
- Perform mental status examinations, therapy and preventative health measures.
- Discuss cases with Physician and other health professionals to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Administer and recommend individual therapy or other forms of treatment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Master’s degree in mental health or related field from an accredited university.
- Current license as a licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Minimum of three years clinical experience.
- Spanish speaking highly desired.