- Tracking the completion of breast cancer screening for all patients with abnormal breast imaging results.
- Assisting with scheduling diagnostic appointments with surgeon/consultant for patients having abnormal breast imaging results.
- Ensuring patients keep appointments and follow-through with the recommended diagnostic referrals when indicated.
- Informing clinicians of the status of patients referred out for diagnostic services via case conferencing, meetings and practice management system eClinical works (eCW) referral component.
- Serving as a liaison between the patient, Nursing Administration, Utilization Management Department, providers and surgeon/consultant to ensure patient compliance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related experience in a women’s health and/or case management. Case management certification preferred.
- Ability to effectively utilize personal computers, copiers, printers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.