- Provides high quality customer service.
- Follows up with patients regarding missed appointments or services; checks to ensure patients kept their referral appointments for tests or services; makes reminder calls for appointments when required.
- Listens to patient’s complaints and concerns and works to resolve them independently; refers patients to the appropriate manager if unable to resolve issues to their satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, bilingual skills in Spanish/English.
- Basic knowledge of clinic policies and procedures or the ability to rapidly attain the knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to listen and communicate with others in a professional and caring manner including sensitivity with individuals from diverse cultures and lifestyles.
SEIU 721 Position (Union)