- Familiarize self with all relevant services available to HIV infected individuals by networking with appropriate agencies.
- Maintains active profile in the community by offering both formal and informal education for local HIV positive residents, community groups, religious organizations, drug treatment programs and shelters.
- Participate in local health and testing events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- Three (3) years of related community outreach conducting patient education activities.
- Fully fluent in English/Spanish.
- Recent experience working with HIV clients.
SEIU 721 Position (Union)