- Provide community outreach activities, including presentations.
- Provide patient education and include proper documentation.
- Make follow up telephone calls and documentation.
- Prepare written and oral reports on program activities.
- Assist with counseling and health education classes.
- All related duties necessary for quality patient care and program implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year paid or volunteer experience in community work, health education or social services with a Spanish speaking population.
- Fully fluent in English/Spanish.
SEIU 721 Position (Union)