- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyze information.
- Assist in the processing of designated vendor invoices and monthly bills.
- Maintain and reconcile subsidiary and control accounts.
- Classify, code, record, and summarize numerical and financial data according to company procedures.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Comply with Federal, State, and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or its equivalent with at least twelve (12) units of Accounting at the community college level or higher.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an Accounting Technician or similar position.
- Familiarity with accounting principles, accounting software and proficiency with MS Office.