- Act as liaison between the Director of Customer Service and internal and external publics in the resolution of problems and/or coordination of programmatic activities.
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data relative to designated issues/projects of the department. Basic statistical knowledge and analysis required for designated projects.
- Coordinates logistics for external activities and events, including preparation of promotional materials for external agencies (i.e. audits, workshops, forums, receptions and site-visits). Responsible for preparing event materials and packages, including recording and maintaining written proceedings.
- Conducts various office functions ranging from screening office and telephone calls, to maintaining office files and handling outgoing/incoming mail.
- Responsible for complaint/grievance resolution process, maintaining files and preparing reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree with emphasis in Public Administration, Public Health, Public Relations or a related field.
- Five years (5) in a secretarial capacity in health care or general administrative management.
- Experience in preparing high level reports and presentations.