- Reviews time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Verifies attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and posts information onto designated records.
- Processes and issues employee paychecks and statements or earnings and deductions.
- Uses payroll/accounting software to record, process, store and analyze information
- Classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records.
- Complies with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or its equivalent with at least twelve (12) units of Accounting at the community college level or higher.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Payroll Technician. Accounts Payable experience a plus.
- This is a temporary position.