- Acts as liaison between the Facility Services Director and internal and external publics in the resolution of problems of and/or coordination of programmatic activities.
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data relative to designated issues/projects of the department.
- Under general direction, writes and composes correspondence, resolutions/salutations and other designated reports, including the ability to create charts, graphs and other representation enhancements.
- Will assist with Emergency Preparedness Program and Safety Committee.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and/or GED required.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a confidential administrative assistant capacity.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- May be expected to assume responsibility for projects, initiatives or research outside of daily duties.