- Screens office and telephone callers; meets the public; makes appointments and arranges meetings.
- Responsible for the completion of reports and maintains manuals and boards throughout facility. Prepares and updates policy and procedures and maintains personnel/intern/volunteer files.
- Prepares and types letters, documents, requisitions, incident reports, mileage reports, confidential documents and other complex materials for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining office files, records and indexes including those of a confidential nature.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Three (3) years office experience working for a senior management staff member.
- Must type 45-55 WPM with accuracy.