Customer Relations Specialist-Bilingual
- Verify applications for enrollment and completes documentation of the same.
- Informs patients of all fee codes regarding services, policies and procedures.
- Determines eligibility and ability to pay.
- Receives and routes patient problems, complaints and grievances related to the delivery of health care.
- Prepares reports as directed by the Supervisor; assist in sorting, filing, batching, retrieving, logging and mailing documents related to department work.
- Assists in outreach programs when financial screening or registration is required.
- Cross-trains in other duties to provide support during absences, crisis situations or heavy workloads.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years (3-5) participating in the resolution of patient related problems, consumer grievances and patient eligibility through various programs.
- Must be familiar with eClinical Work software system, eCW registration procedures and documentation of HMO eligibility.
- Must be knowledgeable with federal guidelines governing HMO’s including Title XXIII, health facilities and referral agencies.
- Fully fluent in English/Spanish.
SEIU 721 Position (Union)