- Verify enrollment forms are completed and supporting documents have been supplied by applicants.
- Inform patients of services, fee codes, and policies and procedures.
- Determine patient eligibility and financial status to pay.
- Dispatch patient issues, complaints, and grievances to the correct department as associated with patient care satisfaction.
- Verify, edit and enter patient information using the PM registration procedures.
- Prepare reports as directed by supervisor, assist in sorting, filing, batching, retrieving, logging and mailing documents related to department assignments and goals.
- Determine patient eligibility for Covered CA and Medi-Cal using CALHEERS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years (3-5) participating in the resolution of patient related problems, consumer grievances, patient eligibility through various related programs.
- Knowledgeable of federal guidelines governing HMO’s including Title XXIII and Health facilities and referral agencies.
- Must be a Covered CA Certified Enrollment Counselor.