- Set up equipment.
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment.
- Under the direction of the dentist provide dental services that require his/her technical training, with the end result of increased production and patient satisfaction.
- Keep accurate records of patient visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and/o GED required.
- Two (2) years’ experience as a dental assistant; completion of a recognized curriculum for dental assistants.
- Must possess a California radiation safety certificate.
- Must have current X-ray license and CPR card.
- Must be able to speak and write in Spanish/English fluently.
SEIU 721 Position (Union)