- Assisting doctors with examinations and other nursing procedures; Collecting and labeling laboratory specimens in accordance with laws and policies.
- Maintaining complete and accurate patient records.
- Data entry thru EHR.
- Administering EKG’s, IV therapy, checks patient’s vital signs, catheterization and irrigation.
- Strictly adhering to universal precautions as established by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, DHS/OA and clinic standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Valid Licensed Vocational Nurse license issued by the State of California is required.
- Working knowledge of direct patient care methods and practices in a community clinic setting.
- Fully fluent in English/Spanish.
SEIU 721 Position (Union)