- Ensure appropriate Case Management of care for members in clinic settings.
- Review daily hospital census based on assignment and ensures post hospital follow-up visit is obtained timely.
- Experience in disease management, tracking and trending, reporting on frequent admissions and emergency department visits. Initiating care plans and familiar with post hospital discharge protocol.
- Facilitates open communication with other nurses and UM Technician support within the department to ensure coordination of care for members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Valid Licensed Vocational Nurse license issued by the State of California is required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an acute care setting.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managed care setting, health plan or group experience preferred.
- This is a temporary position.