- Perform physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis based on patient’s condition.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Discuss case with physician and other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Successful completion of a Nurse Practitioner training program and certification by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing.
- A license to practice nursing in California.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in primary health care setting.
- Familiarity with patient care.
- Good verbal communication.