- Visual field examination and evaluation.
- Ophthalmoscopy: direct and indirect.
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of ophthalmic surgery patients.
- Diagnose or treat injuries, disorders, or diseases of the yes and eye structures including the cornea, sclera, conjunctiva, or eyelids.
- Perform ophthalmic surgeries such as cataract, glaucoma, refractive, corneal, vitro-retinal, eye muscle or oculoplastic surgeries.
- Refraction, prescription and fitting spectacles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school in Ophthalmology. Completion of a residency approved by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Unrestricted medical license. Current CA DEA certificate.
- Minimum three (3) years of ophthalmology experience. A minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience.