- Identify clinic patients not engaged in HIV medical care within the past 7 months.
- Work closely with the clinical services team which includes the outpatient medical (OPM) service and dental services. The behavioral health team may also be included as warranted.
- Work with staff to develop a plan with patients/family to provide services to resolve psychosocial difficulties, which interferes with obtaining or maximizing benefits of behavior change.
- Complies with timely and accurate maintenance of records as required by the organizational policy and procedures and external regulatory agencies.
- Evening and weekend assignments as required by client population.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Social Services or related field from a recognized university or college and/or at least 3-5 year’s work experience in the field.
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions in a clear, concise and proactive manner, including recognition and resolution of errors.
- Have some knowledge and experience with Motivational Interviewing and Behavioral Change Techniques.