- Assist in the supervision of professional and auxiliary nursing personnel.
- Experience working with students/minors.
- Responsible for quality improvement and audit preparation for the wellness center.
- Administers intravenous (IV) medications as needed (i.e., IV push, IV piggy back).
- Provide triage assessments.
- Administer medication and immunization.
- Able to take patients’ blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and weight.
- Collects and labels specimens of urine, sputum, feces, and various kinds of smears for cultures.
- Secure laboratory test results utilizing a computerized system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed in the State of California as a Registered Nurse.
- Current knowledge of modern outpatient clinic methods.
- Skilled in identifying problems and recommending solutions in a clear, concise, and proactive manner.
- Current CPR card.