- Develops and implements policies and plans for the primary care and evaluative services of the Programs.
- Must be able to handle a patient load of 15-22 per day which includes a mixed patient population.
- Examines and diagnose patients for treatment or evaluative purposes in a fixed medical setting.
- Must be familiar with E-Clinical Works (training will also be provided).
- Work with the RN Nurse Manager, LVN Nurse and Medical Assistant
- Consults with other Physicians, Specialist and Para-professional personnel regarding care of patients and medical diagnostic.
- Supervises and reviews the care provided by mid-level providers and students.
- Conducts specialized research, special studies and services upon appropriate approval.
- Assists in the administrative responsibilities for budget preparation procuring and evaluating equipment and supplies.
- Provides consultative services to other Watts HealthCare Corporation departments
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess the legal requirements for the practice of medicine in CA as determined by the CA Board of Medical Examiners, including a current CA state license, DEA certificate, and current CPR card
- Board certified/eligible with current certificate in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- 5 years of experience in a primary care environment
- Valid California driver’s license and proof of auto liability insurance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required