- Assist Prevention Specialist II with the After-School curriculum, activities and recreational outings.
- Empower youth to become more aware and care about their environment/community.
- May act as a liaison between the youth in community and external agencies by distributing information materials and/or engage community agencies to empower or provide leadership opportunities for youth.
- Provides leadership and direction for Peer Advocates.
- Attend and participate in staff, community, professional development trainings and any other program related meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be between the ages of 18-25.
- Must obtain a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working with youth.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.