Watts Healthcare’s (WHCC) Patient Portal
Watts Healthcare’s Patient Portal offers patients secure online access to portions of their medical records. The Patient Portal allows you to manage and receive information about your health securely through a secure link with Patient Portal. With the Patient Portal, you can use the internet to:
- Manage e-visit (telehealth) appointments
- View your health visit summary and medical record
- View test results
- Access referrals
- Receive medical updates electronically and securely from your medical care team
There are two ways to access the Patient Portal:
- Desktop – from your home computer
- Mobile App – from your smartphone
If you have questions about how to log in to the Patient Portal, download our Online Patient Portal Help Guide.
Are you looking to access all your health information in one convenient mobile app? Check out the apps that are currently available in the mobile app store.
If you are experiencing any issues contact the Patient Portal line: 323-972-0036