***Jordan Wellness Center and Locke Wellness Center are temporarily closed. Please call 323-564-4331 to schedule an appointment***
WHCC’s Teen Clinic offers free and confidential sexual and reproductive health services to patients ages 12 and older. We understand that the adolescent years are a critical time in a young person’s development, and our goal is to provide youth sensitive services and respectfully partner with our patients as they learn to negotiate their growing independence, in a safe and healthy environment. Our services are designed to meet the comprehensive health needs of youth, and facilitate coordination to other health care services, including medical, dental, prenatal, and behavioral health care, and support for substance abuse.
Our teen clinic services are primarily provided at our school-based wellness centers.
- Birth Control, including condoms
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Testing & treatment for sexually transmitted infections (including HIV)
- Emergency contraception pill (also known as Plan B, Ella or Next Step; given within 5 days of unprotected sex)
- Referrals for Primary Care and Behavioral Health Care
- Access to health information
- Primary Care Services
Locke Wellness Center
Phone Number: (323) 450-2376
Fax Number: (213) 457-7814
Jordan Wellness Center
Phone Number: (323) 488-5915
Fax Number: (323) 319-2950